100 Gallon In-Bed Auxiliary Fuel Tank System - TRAX 3
Miami to Chicago without stopping for fuel? That's no big deal for you when you install the impressive 100-gallon auxiliary. This tank is our biggest in-bed auxiliary fuel tank, holding up to 100 gallons of additional fuel to go the distance without needing to stop for fuel. The auxiliary system is computer-controlled by our patented TRAX 3™ operating system with patented AutoTrans® technology, and is equipped with a NAPA-3270 (WIX 33270) fuel filter. Transfer Flow fuel tanks are built from ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel; and powder coated black for superior corrosion resistance and strength.
All TRAX 3™ systems include an LCD that displays fuel levels in both the main and auxiliary tanks. Computer-controlled automatic fuel transfers mean worry-free operation, and much safer and more reliable operations than gravity fed systems.
View our TRAX 3™ User's Guide for more information.
NOTE: Product dimensions include 1 1/2" in width for the mounting brackets and 3" in height for the filler neck.
- Recommended for drivers with long or flat bed trucks who want maximum onboard fuel capacity in an attractive and durable aluminum tank system build for the long haul
- Won't interfere with standard 5th wheel hitch
- Robot-welded seams provide extraordinary strength, unlike rotationally molded plastic tanks or cheaper steel brands
- Our fuel tank systems include all components needed for installation
- TRAX 3™ computer-controlled automatic fuel transfers for worry-free operation with exclusive AutoTrans® technology
- Built from ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel powder coated black for superior durability and strength
- Baffled to prevent fuel sloshing
- 6 year, unlimited mile warranty
- Made in the USA
- Optional upgrade: spray-on-textured coating
Shipping Dimensions: 77.5 "L × 31.75"W × 28"H
All Transfer Flow fuel tanks systems ship via freight. The freight shipment will need to be signed for, so make sure someone is ready to unload, inspect, and receive the order. Product damage or missing items must be noted BEFORE the product is signed for or refused. Visit Shipping & Returns for more details.
Install at Transfer Flow
If you are interested in visiting our manufacturing facility in Chico, California, we’d be happy to install your new fuel tank system for you. While you’re here enjoy a facility tour, learn how our fuel tanks are made, and meet the craftsmen behind the product.
Locate an Installer Near You
With more than 325 qualified installers across the country, it’s easy to locate an installer near you. Order your Transfer Flow fuel tank through us and have it shipped to your selected installer or order a fuel tank through the installer directly.
If you want to get your hands dirty, you can easily install the fuel tank yourself. Our tank systems come with comprehensive step-by-step instructions to make installation a breeze. We also have installation videos on our YouTube channel to walk you through each step of the process.