40 Gallon Refueling Tank System
Kick the fuel cans to the curb when you install a safe, legal, and reliable Transfer Flow refueling tank in the bed of your pickup truck. Perfect for refueling vehicles or equipment on the go, our refueling tanks will save you time, money, and hassle.
Our 40-gallon refueling tank system is Department of Transportation (DOT) legal to carry and transfer gasoline, diesel, and kerosene. The compact design of the 40-gallon refueling tank fits under most tonneau covers and sits comfortably in the bed of all light and heavy duty trucks.
The 40-gallon refueling tank is made from 12-gauge ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel, for superior durability and strength; and powder coated black for durable satin finish. As with all Transfer Flow fuel tank systems, this refueling tank comes complete with all parts needed for installation, down to the last zip tie.
NOTE: Product dimensions include 3" in width for the mounting brackets and 3" in height for the filler neck.
- Recommended for drivers who own ATVs, boats, generators, landscape or farming equipment, or want the option to fuel their truck or additional vehicles
- Comes with 12-volt GPI® fuel pump, 12 ft. hose, nozzle, wiring harness with cab-mounted power switch, and mounting hardware
- DOT legal for gasoline, diesel, and kerosene
- Fits under most tonneau covers
- Built from 12-gauge ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel, for superior durability and strength
- Powder coated black for durable satin finish
- Easy-to-use hose-purge feature eliminates messes
- Pumps up to 8 gallons per minute
- Baffled to prevent fuel sloshing
- 6 year, unlimited mile warranty
- Made in the USA
Shipping Dimensions: 49"L × 29"W × 25"H
All Transfer Flow fuel tanks systems ship via freight. The freight shipment will need to be signed for, so make sure someone is ready to unload, inspect, and receive the order. Product damage or missing items must be noted BEFORE the product is signed for or refused. Visit Shipping & Returns for more details.
Install at Transfer Flow
If you are interested in visiting our manufacturing facility in Chico, California, we’d be happy to install your new fuel tank system for you. While you’re here enjoy a facility tour, learn how our fuel tanks are made, and meet the craftsmen behind the product.
Locate an Installer Near You
With more than 325 qualified installers across the country, it’s easy to locate an installer near you. Order your Transfer Flow fuel tank through us and have it shipped to your selected installer or order a fuel tank through the installer directly.
If you want to get your hands dirty, you can easily install the fuel tank yourself. Our tank systems come with comprehensive step-by-step instructions to make installation a breeze. We also have installation videos on our YouTube channel to walk you through each step of the process.