40 Gallon Fuel Tank and Tool Box Combo - TRAX 4
The all-in-one auxiliary fuel tank and tool box combo is the best of both worlds, providing more fuel and secure storage for all your adventures. Our 40-gallon fuel tank and tool box combo sits nearly flush with most pickup bed rails and won’t interfere with most standard fifth wheel hitches. With 6 cubic feet of storage space and locking paddle handles, you can rest easy knowing your cargo and fuel is secure.
The auxiliary system is computer-controlled by our patented TRAX 4™ operating system with patented AutoTrans® technology. Computer-controlled automatic fuel transfers mean worry-free operation, and much safer and more reliable operations than gravity fed systems. Based on the capacity of your vehicle's main fuel tank and the capacity of the Transfer Flow fuel tank, the TRAX 4™ system will transfer fuel at predetermined fuel levels while the vehicle is in operation.
Want to know the status of your on-board fuel systems? Simply download the TRAX 4™ app to your smart phone and enter your vehicle and fuel system information. In no time, you’ll be able to monitor your pickup’s fuel capacity! During fuel transfer, the message “PUMP ON” will be displayed. You also have the option of displaying either the gallons or the percentage of fuel in each tank.
If you prefer not to use our TRAX 4™ app with your auxiliary tank but still want to know how much fuel you have, Transfer Flow offers an in-cab fuel level monitor LCD. The LCD shows the fuel level of the auxiliary tank with an easy-to-read bar graph that decreases when fuel is transferred to the pickup’s main fuel tank. This item is sold separately.
Transfer Flow fuel tanks are built from ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel; and powder coated black for superior corrosion resistance and strength.
View our TRAX 4™ User's Guide for more information.
TRAX 4™ App Download:
Apple IOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/trax4/id1526380550
- Product dimensions include 3" in width for the mounting brackets.
- For a limited time, the locking handles on this product may come in black instead of chrome.
- Recommended for drivers who want extra fuel capacity and a safe place to store their gear
- TRAX 4™ computer-controlled automatic fuel transfers for worry-free operation with exclusive AutoTrans® technology
- Perfect for RVers, contractors, and outdoor enthusiasts
- Comes complete with all components needed for installation
- Built from ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel for superior durability and strength
- Powder coated black for a durable satin black finish
- 6 cubic ft. of storage space (Storage dimensions: 59” L × 18” W × 9 3/4” H)
- Gas-filled shocks for easy opening and closing
- Stainless steel locking paddle handles
- Baffled to prevent fuel sloshing
- 6 year, unlimited mile warranty
- Made in the USA
Shipping Dimensions: 68"L × 27"W × 29"H
All Transfer Flow fuel tanks systems ship via freight. The freight shipment will need to be signed for, so make sure someone is ready to unload, inspect, and receive the order. Product damage or missing items must be noted BEFORE the product is signed for or refused. Visit Shipping & Returns for more details.
Install at Transfer Flow
If you are interested in visiting our manufacturing facility in Chico, California, we’d be happy to install your new fuel tank system for you. While you’re here enjoy a facility tour, learn how our fuel tanks are made, and meet the craftsmen behind the product.
Locate an Installer Near You
With more than 325 qualified installers across the country, it’s easy to locate an installer near you. Order your Transfer Flow fuel tank through us and have it shipped to your selected installer or order a fuel tank through the installer directly.
If you want to get your hands dirty, you can easily install the fuel tank yourself. Our tank systems come with comprehensive step-by-step instructions to make installation a breeze. We also have installation videos on our YouTube channel to walk you through each step of the process.