40 Gallon Refueling Tank and Tool Box Combo
Our 40-gallon refueling tank and tool box combo is the perfect solution for drivers who want a mobile refueling station onboard with 6 cubic feet to securely store gear and equipment. The 40-gallon refueling tank is Department of Transportation (DOT) legal to carry and transfer gasoline, diesel, and kerosene fuels, and features an easy-to-use purge function that moves remaining fuel from the hose back into the fuel tank. The tool box is equipped with locking paddle handles and gas-filled shocks that make it easy to open and close the tool box lid.
The 40-gallon refueling tank is made from 14-gauge ReliaSteel, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel for superior durability and strength; and powder coated for durable satin black finish. As with all Transfer Flow fuel tank systems, this refueling tank comes complete with all parts needed for installation, down to the last zip tie.
- Recommended for drivers who own ATVs, boats, generators, landscape or farming equipment, or want the option to fuel their truck or additional vehicles
- Comes with 12-volt GPI fuel pump, 12 ft. hose, nozzle, fuel cap, wiring harness with cab-mounted power switch, and mounting hardware
- Easy-to-use hose purge feature eliminates messes
- Pumps up to 8 gallons per minute
- 6 cubic ft. of storage space (Storage dimensions: 59” L × 18” W × 9 3/4” H)
- Built from 14-gauge ReliaSteel, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel powder coated black for superior durability and strength
- Baffled to prevent fuel sloshing
- Gas-filled shocks for easy opening and closing
- Stainless steel locking paddle handles
- 6 year, unlimited mile warranty
- Made in the USA
Shipping Dimensions: 68"L × 29"W × 27"H
All Transfer Flow fuel tanks systems ship via freight. The freight shipment will need to be signed for, so make sure someone is ready to unload, inspect, and receive the order. Product damage or missing items must be noted BEFORE the product is signed for or refused. Visit Shipping & Returns for more details.
Install at Transfer Flow
If you are interested in visiting our manufacturing facility in Chico, California, we’d be happy to install your new fuel tank system for you. While you’re here enjoy a facility tour, learn how our fuel tanks are made, and meet the craftsmen behind the product.
Locate an Installer Near You
With more than 325 qualified installers across the country, it’s easy to locate an installer near you. Order your Transfer Flow fuel tank through us and have it shipped to your selected installer or order a fuel tank through the installer directly.
If you want to get your hands dirty, you can easily install the fuel tank yourself. Our tank systems come with comprehensive step-by-step instructions to make installation a breeze. We also have installation videos on our YouTube channel to walk you through each step of the process.