Transfer Flow Introduces Gasoline Replacement Fuel Tank System for 2020-22 Ford Trucks
Transfer Flow introduces the first-in-the-nation gasoline high-capacity replacement fuel tank for 2020-22 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty short bed, crew cab pickups with 6.2L and 7.3L engines. The 58-gallon fuel tank system passed extensive emissions testing and has been granted an executive order from the California Air Resources Board.
The fuel tank is made from American-made 12-gauge aluminized steel for superior strength and corrosion resistance and includes exterior fuel lines and a highly engineered emission system. Each fuel tank is equipped with internal baffles for additional durability and to reduce fuel slosh. This system has a complete installation kit, including straps and mounting hardware, to get the heavy-duty tank mounted and ready for the road. Comes with a 6-year, unlimited mile warranty.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- For drivers who want to maximize their fuel capacity and driving range
- The tank sits above the differential, no skid plate needed
- Fits in the same space as the stock fuel tank
- Fuel tank mounts inside the frame rail
- Built from 12-gauge U.S. aluminized steel, for durability and strength
- Comes with straps and mounting hardware
- Powder-coated black for a durable satin finish
- Baffled to prevent fuel sloshing
- 6-year, unlimited mile warranty
- 50-State Legal
- Made in the USA