40 Gallon In-Bed Auxiliary Fuel Tank System - TRAX 3
Finally, an almost universal auxiliary fuel tank. Our 40-gallon in-bed auxiliary fuel tank system is designed to be compatible with almost any diesel truck, including half-ton pickups, trucks with utility beds, RamBox equipped trucks, or those with a factory installed 5th wheel prep package or other 5th wheel hitch. The patented fuel tank design has a recessed cover box where the sending unit, rollover valve, and fuel filter come preassembled. You'll be pleased that its low height means it can fit under most standard tonneau bed covers.
This auxiliary system is computer-controlled by our patented TRAX 3™ operating system with exclusive AutoTrans® technology. All TRAX 3™ systems include an LCD that shows fuel levels in both the main and auxiliary tanks. Computer-controlled automatic fuel transfers mean worry-free operation, and much safer and more reliable operations than gravity fed systems. Built from ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel; and powder coated black, Transfer Flow tank systems offer superior corrosion resistance and strength.
View our TRAX 3™ User's Guide for more information.
NOTE: Product dimensions include 1 1/2" in width for the mounting brackets and 3" in height for the filler neck.
- Recommended for drivers who require additional fuel capacity but require a small footprint to maximize available bed space for 5th wheel hitches, Rambox beds, and cargo
- Won't interfere with standard 5th wheel hitch
- Fits under most tonneau bed covers
- Robot-welded seams provide extraordinary strength, unlike rotationally molded plastic tanks or cheaper steel brands
- Our fuel tank systems include all components needed for installation
- TRAX 3™ computer-controlled automatic fuel transfers for worry-free operation with exclusive AutoTrans® technology
- Built from ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel powder coated black for superior durability and strength
- Baffled to prevent fuel sloshing
- 6 year, unlimited mile warranty
- Made in the USA
Shipping Dimensions: 49x29x33
All Transfer Flow fuel tanks systems ship via freight. The freight shipment will need to be signed for, so make sure someone is ready to unload, inspect, and receive the order. Product damage or missing items must be noted BEFORE the product is signed for or refused. Visit Shipping & Returns for more details.
Install at Transfer Flow
If you are interested in visiting our manufacturing facility in Chico, California, we’d be happy to install your new fuel tank system for you. While you’re here enjoy a facility tour, learn how our fuel tanks are made, and meet the craftsmen behind the product.
Locate an Installer Near You
With more than 325 qualified installers across the country, it’s easy to locate an installer near you. Order your Transfer Flow fuel tank through us and have it shipped to your selected installer or order a fuel tank through the installer directly.
If you want to get your hands dirty, you can easily install the fuel tank yourself. Our tank systems come with comprehensive step-by-step instructions to make installation a breeze. We also have installation videos on our YouTube channel to walk you through each step of the process.