37 Gallon In-Bed Auxiliary Fuel Tank System - TRAX 3
We've designed an aftermarket fuel tank specifically to fit under Pace-Edwards and Truck Covers USA retractable canister bed covers. Our 37-gallon L-shaped in-bed auxiliary tank will extend your driving range and provide a gallon amount you can feel comfortable filling as fuel prices fluctuate. The auxiliary system is computer-controlled by our patented TRAX 3™ operating system with exclusive AutoTrans® technology, and is equipped with a NAPA-3270 (WIX 33270) fuel filter. Transfer Flow fuel tanks are built from ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel; and powder coated black for superior corrosion resistance and strength.
All TRAX 3™ systems include an LCD module that displays fuel levels in both the main and auxiliary tanks. Computer-controlled automatic fuel transfers mean worry-free operation, and much safer and more reliable operations than gravity fed systems. Based on the capacity of your vehicle's main fuel tank and the capacity of the Transfer Flow fuel tank, the TRAX 3™ system will transfer fuel at predetermined fuel levels while the vehicle is in operation.
View our TRAX 3™ User's Guide for more information.
NOTE: Product dimensions include 3" in length and 1 1/2" in width for the mounting brackets.
- Recommended for drivers who have a retractable canister tonneau bed cover
- Won't interfere with standard 5th wheel hitch
- Fits under Pace-Edwards, Truck Cover USA, and other retractable canister bed covers
- Robot-welded seams provide extraordinary strength, unlike rotationally molded plastic tanks or cheaper steel brands
- Our fuel tank systems include all components needed for installation
- TRAX 3™ computer-controlled automatic fuel transfers for worry-free operation with exclusive AutoTrans® technology
- Built from ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel powder coated black for superior durability and strength
- Baffled to prevent fuel sloshing
- 6 year, unlimited mile warranty
- Made in the USA
Shipping Dimensions: 68"L × 27"W × 27"H
All Transfer Flow fuel tanks systems ship via freight. The freight shipment will need to be signed for, so make sure someone is ready to unload, inspect, and receive the order. Product damage or missing items must be noted BEFORE the product is signed for or refused. Visit Shipping & Returns for more details.
Install at Transfer Flow
If you are interested in visiting our manufacturing facility in Chico, California, we’d be happy to install your new fuel tank system for you. While you’re here enjoy a facility tour, learn how our fuel tanks are made, and meet the craftsmen behind the product.
Locate an Installer Near You
With more than 325 qualified installers across the country, it’s easy to locate an installer near you. Order your Transfer Flow fuel tank through us and have it shipped to your selected installer or order a fuel tank through the installer directly.
If you want to get your hands dirty, you can easily install the fuel tank yourself. Our tank systems come with comprehensive step-by-step instructions to make installation a breeze. We also have installation videos on our YouTube channel to walk you through each step of the process.