45 Gallon GM/Chevy Midship Replacement Fuel Tank
Make your journey as fulfilling as your destination when you eliminate frequent fueling stop by installing a premier replacement fuel tank system in your GM/Chevy truck. Our 45-gallon replacement fuel tank gives you the convenience of filling up when the price is right and cruising wherever the road might lead you. Our replacement tanks are manufactured with internal baffles to reduce fuel sloshing, and mount inside the frame rail.
Our premier high-capacity replacement fuel tanks are made from 12-gauge ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel, for superior durability and strength. All Transfer Flow fuel tank systems are backed by our 6 year, unlimited mile warranty, and come complete with all components needed for installation.
- Recommended for drivers who want to maximize their fuel capacity and driving range without sacrificing truck bed space
- Tank sits above the differential, no skid plate needed
- Fits in the same space as stock fuel tank
- Fuel tank mounts inside the frame rail
- Built from 12-gauge ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel for superior durability and strength
- Comes with straps and mounting hardware
- Powder coated for a durable satin black finish
- Baffled to prevent fuel sloshing
- 6 year, unlimited mile warranty
- Made in the USA
Shipping Dimensions: 93"L × 25"W × 25"H
All Transfer Flow fuel tanks systems ship via freight. The freight shipment will need to be signed for, so make sure someone is ready to unload, inspect, and receive the order. Product damage or missing items must be noted BEFORE the product is signed for or refused. Visit Shipping & Returns for more details.
Install at Transfer Flow
If you are interested in visiting our manufacturing facility in Chico, California, we’d be happy to install your new fuel tank system for you. While you’re here enjoy a facility tour, learn how our fuel tanks are made, and meet the craftsmen behind the product.
Locate an Installer Near You
With more than 325 qualified installers across the country, it’s easy to locate an installer near you. Order your Transfer Flow fuel tank through us and have it shipped to your selected installer or order a fuel tank through the installer directly.
If you want to get your hands dirty, you can easily install the fuel tank yourself. Our tank systems come with comprehensive step-by-step instructions to make installation a breeze. We also have installation videos on our YouTube channel to walk you through each step of the process.