If Your Products Arrived Damaged
If you did not note the damage when signing, before contacting Transfer Flow, please call the carrier that delivered your package within 24 hours of receipt. Transfer Flow cannot accept responsibility for damage incurred after a customer has signed without first noting the damage. (Please see Shipping Guidelines and Responsibilities.)
No returned merchandise will be accepted without prior written consent and a NC return number being issued by of a representative of Transfer Flow, Inc. Any merchandise which may be returned because of a warranty issue shall not be subject to this policy but shall be handled as per Transfer Flow’s published warranty policy.
Any merchandise that is not returned under the provisions of the warranty shall be subject to the following:
- Products must be returned within 30 days of receipt for refund or exchange.
- All returned items must be identified with an RMA (NC) number issued by a representative of Transfer Flow, Inc.
- Products must be unused to be returned.
- Any item which has been installed or had fuel introduced into it cannot be returned.
- Merchandise condition must be free of damage. Merchandise cost will not be credited back to the customer until merchandise is returned to, and inspected by, Transfer Flow, Inc. If damage is discovered, the cost of repair will be subtracted from the credit owed.
- Pictures of product/packaging will be requested prior to a return being granted.
- Restocking Fee is $200.00/Fuel System; $50.00/small parts.
- The customer returning merchandise will be responsible for return freight charges.
- Refunds are for the cost of the products only. No shipping charges will be refunded.
- Processing your return may take 4-8 weeks.