Kill Bacterial Growth in Your Diesel Fuel Tank With Killem
Killem is an EPA approved biocide for the control of bacteria and fungi growth in diesel fuel.
There are no microbial standards for fuels. Fuel quality can vary dramatically from one station to the next, or in various regions of a country. According to cummingsengines.com, "The internal components of modern injectors are often extremely small and very susceptible to wear or sticking due to particles and other kinds of contamination". Prevent slime build up in your diesel fuel filters by treating your fuel with KILLEM. KILLEM is an EPA and California approved biocide for the control of bacteria and fungi growth in diesel fuel. KILLEM comes in an easy-to-use measuring bottle.
Kills bacteria growth on contact!
One 16 ounce bottle is good for
1280 gallons of diesel fuel!
- Tank corrosion
- Fuel-water separator deposits
- Fuel oil filter deposits and corrosion
- Excess carbon deposits
- Injector plugging
- Exhaust gas smoke
- Slime mats
- Kills bacteria in fuel on contact.
- Helps sanitize your entire fuel tank
- Approved for use in California
- Most concentrated EPA registered biocide for fuels on the market
- 16 ounces is good for 1280 gallons of fuel
Killem (16 oz) Part number 070-CH-33291
Order with your Transfer Flow fuel tank system!