Toolbox Refueling Tank Combos
Fuel Your Truck, Equipment and Toys With Transfer Flow’s All-in-one Toolbox and Refueling Tank Combo
Need more storage space plus refueling capabilities? A toolbox and refueling tank combo solves your problem! Manually fill your vehicle’s main fuel tank as well as filling other vehicles or equipment, including ATVs, boats, lawn mowers, and generators! Transfer Flow’s refueling tanks come with a U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) Special Permit Number, SP-11911, allowing you to LEGALLY carry gas, diesel, methanol, ethanol, kerosene and aviation fuel. Transfer Flow’s toolbox and refueling tank combos are available in 40, 70 and 100 gallon units, and come complete with all parts needed for you to start refueling!
Features and Benefits
- Includes 12-volt refueling pump, 12-foot hose, nozzle, wire harness with dash-mounted power switch, mounting hardware, and rollover valve.
- Granted Special Permit SP-11911 from the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Legally stores gas, diesel, methanol, ethanol, kerosene and aviation fuel.
- Toolbox has stainless steel locking paddle handles.
- Gas-filled shocks for easy opening and closing.
- 12-volt pump pumps up to 8 gallons per minute on 40 and 70 gallon tanks.
- 12-volt pump pumps up to 15 gallons per minute on 100 gallon tank.
- Fuel tank is baffled to reduce fuel slosh.
- 40 and 70 gallon toolbox tanks fit short and long bed pickups.
- 100 gallon toolbox tank fits 8 foot bed pickups.
- Height of 40 gallon toolbox tank is about flush with the bed rails.
- 70 gallon unit sits on the bed rails and is adjustable to fit the depth of your pickup bed.
- Comes with Transfer Flow’s 6 year/unlimited mile warranty
- Over 300 authorized fuel tank installers.
- Proudly made in the USA.