First 50-State Legal F-150 Gasoline Replacement Fuel Tank
(Chico, CA) Transfer Flow has introduced the only 50-state legal gasoline replacement fuel tank system for Ford F-150 pickups. The 45-gallon high-capacity midship tank is engineered for 2018—20 gasoline Ford F-150 SuperCrew pickups with 5 1/2 and 6 1/2 foot beds. It is the first F-150 gasoline replacement fuel tank to be granted an Executive Order (E.O.) from the California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B.).
Each fuel tank is manufactured from 12-gauge ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel, for superior durability and strength, and comes equipped with a highly engineered emission system to reduce the number of hydrocarbons released into the atmosphere. A Transfer Flow 45-gallon replacement fuel tank is perfect for F-150 pickup owners who want to maximize their fuel capacity and driving range without sacrificing truck bed space.
All Transfer Flow premier fuel tank systems ship complete with every component needed for installation, including straps and mounting hardware, and are covered by a 6-year, unlimited mileage warranty.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- For drivers who want to maximize their fuel capacity and driving range without sacrificing truck bed space
- The tank sits above the differential, no skid plate needed
- Fits in the same space as the stock fuel tank
- Fuel tank mounts inside the frame rail
- Built from 12-gauge ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel, for durability and strength
- Comes with straps and mounting hardware
- Powder-coated black for a durable satin finish
- Baffled to prevent fuel sloshing
- 6-year, unlimited mile warranty
- 50-State Legal
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Optional upgrade: Spray-on textured coating
NOTE: If F-150 is equipped with a 26-gallon stock fuel tank, a replacement sending unit is required (Transfer Flow part no. 070-OE-34254). If F-150 has a 6 1/2 ft. bed, a Fuel Line Extension Kit is required (Transfer Flow part no. 020-01-17011).