How to Change TRAX™ 3 Display to Gallons
It's really simple to change your TRAX 3™ LCD display to show fuel levels in gallons or percentage. Follow these five steps to program your display to your liking!
How do I program the LCD to display fuel levels in gallons?
- Press and hold Right button when turning the system on.
- Release the button once the serial number is displayed.
- When system is showing fuel levels, press the Right button until “Show Gallons” is displayed.
- Press the Left button to turn the “Show Gallons” feature on.
- Press the Left button for on, and Right button for off.
Note: Fuel level readings are only approximate. To toggle back to percentages, repeat these steps, pressing the Right button to turn “Show Gallons” off.
See more information about in-bed auxiliary tank operation in the TRAX 3™ User's Guide.