Toolbox and Fuel Tank Combos
More Fuel Right in Your Truck Bed Our In-Bed Fuel Tanks Available For Gas and Diesel Pickups
Available for Dodge, Ford, GM, and Toyota Tundra pickups, our toolbox and fuel tank systems are available in 30, 40, and 50 gallons! They're the all-in-one auxiliary fuel tank and storage box! The toolbox and fuel tank combos come with all components needed for installation (some Ford and GM vehicles require a fillneck adapter kit. See below for information). Our toolbox and fuel tank combos should not interfere with most standard in-bed hitches.
Available Optional Items
- Riser kit - rises toolbox tanks 3 5/8" so you can store items under the tank!
- Refueling Conversion Kit - This kit allows you to pump fuel from our Express-UFS toolbox tank to fill equipment such as ATVs, generators, etc., with fuel. So now you'll have a toolbox auxiliary tank/refueling tank system on your pickup!
- Locking gas cap - keeps your fuel safe and secure. Available for our aluminum diamond plate tanks only.
The fuel systems are available with our patented TRAX-II™ operating system, and come in bright aluminum diamond plate or powder coated black aluminized steel.
Aluminum Diamond Plate Tanks
The fuel tank, constructed of 14-gauge aluminized steel for superior strength and rust resistance, is mounted inside the shell of the 1/8" bright aluminum diamond plate toolbox. The fuel fill access is located on the driver's side of the pickup on the front of the toolbox. The locking paddle handles keeps your belongings safe and secure. Available in 30 and 50 gallon units. The 30 gallon unit has a storage space of 5 1/2 cubic feet, while the 50 gallon unit has a whopping 9 cubic feet of storage space!
Aluminized Steel (Powder Coated Black)
Available in 30 and 40 gallons, the toolbox and fuel tank is made from 14-gauge aluminized steel for superior strength and rust resistance, and is baffled in two places on all four sides. It is powder coated black for a durable finish. The fillneck is located within the locking storage department. The tank is about flush with most bed rails. The 30 gallon units has 5.1 cubic feet of storage space, while the 40 gallon units has 6 cubic feet of storage space!
Features and Benefits
- Toolbox and fuel tank combos operate with Transfer Flow's patented TRAX-II® operating system
- TRAX-II® dash-mounted LCD displays fuel levels of stock fuel tank, toolbox fuel tank, and total gallons on board vehicle
- TRAX-II® transfers fuel automatically from the toolbox fuel tank to the stock fuel tank
- Available in 30, 40 and 50 gallons
- 30 and 50 gallon toolbox and fuel tank combos available in aluminum diamond plate
- 40 gallon toolbox and fuel tank combo is available in aluminized steel and is powder coated black
- Available for gas and diesel Dodge, Ford and GM pickups
- Fuel tanks are baffled to reduce fuel sloshing
- Equipped with Locking paddles handles
- Gas filled shocks for easy opening and closing
- Matches bed rail height on most full-size pickups
- Fillneck is located inside locking storage compartment of 40 gallon toolbox and fuel tank
- Fillneck is recessed on the front of the 30 and 50 gallon toolbox and fuel tanks
- Comes complete with all parts needed for installation, including dash-mounted LCD display, wire harness, 6 psi fuel pump, roll-over valve, in-tank sending unit, in-line fuel filter, fuel cap and mounting hardware (some vehicles may require fillneck adapter kit)
- Optional Riser Kit raises toolbox almost 4" off the bed to allow for storage of plywood, sheetrock, etc. underneath toolbox and fuel tank combo
- Optional diamond plate lid upgrade for 40 gallon aluminized steel toolbox tank
- Optional Refueling Tank Conversion Kit converts toolbox tank into use as a refueling tank as well
- Comes with Transfer Flow's 3 year/60,000 mile limited warranty
- Won't interfere with standard 5th wheel hitch
- Over 300 authorized fuel tank installers in the US and Canada
- Proudly made in the USA!