The only completely assembled refueling tanks on the market. No hassle — you can legally leave the pump in place when driving!
When it comes to in-bed refueling tanks, it’s hard to know what’s legal and what’s not. With a Transfer Flow refueling tank, you don’t have to guess! Our refueling tanks are Department of Transportation (DOT) legal to carry and transfer gas, diesel, ethanol, methanol, kerosene and jet fuel in all 50 U.S. states. Having a DOT legal refueling tank from Transfer Flow means you won’t get red tagged and fined by your Highway Patrol for carrying an illegal fuel tank in the bed of your truck. Click here to see our Special Permit from the Department of Transportation.
Transfer Flow refueling tanks are manufactured and engineered in the U.S.A., unlike many of our competitors. Each refuelling tank is designed with the heavy-duty user in mind, and comes preassembled with a 12-volt refueling pump, 12 foot hose with nozzle, locking fuel cap, wire harness with dash-mounted power switch and mounting hardware.
We choose premium suppliers for our refueling tank parts: Great Plains Industries supplies our fuel pumps, Goodyear supplies our hose, and our locking fuel caps come from SpinSecure. The result is a tank that is trusted by Industry professionals, as well as municipalities, fire departments, and several government agencies. They chose Transfer Flow because they want safe, durable and LEGAL refueling tanks, just like you do!
Transfer Flow refueling tanks come in a variety of shapes and gallon sizes, including 40, 50, 82, 100, 109 gallons. They’re made from 12-gauge aluminized steel for superior rust resistance and strength, are baffled for extra support, and are powder coated black for a durable finish.
Toolbox and Refueling Tank Combos
A Transfer Flow toolbox and refueling tank combo is your solution to more fuel plus additional storage space on your pickup! Available in 40, 50 and 100 gallons; the 40-gallon unit fits short and long bed pickups, while the 50 and 100 gallon units fit long bed pickups only.Department of Transportation Special Permit issued to Transfer Flow for Refueling Tanks
Features and Benefits:
- Available in 40, 50, 82, 100, 50-50 split and 109 gallons
- All refueling tanks come with 12 gallon per minute fuel transfer pump, 12 foot hose with nozzle, mounting hardware, SpinsSecuree® locking fuel cap and wiring harness with dash-mounted power switch
- Made from 12-gauge aluminized steel and powder coated black for strength and maximum rust resistance
- Baffled to reduce fuel sloshing
- Refueling tanks are US DOT approved for gas, diesel, ethanol, methanol, kerosene and aviation fuel
- Over 300 authorized fuel tank installers in the US and Canada
- Optional Spray-on coating available for added durability
- 6 year/unlimited mile warranty
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA